2019 Nautique G21
Call for Price
With the legendary design and performance characteristics from the G-Series models, the G21 owns the 21-foot size-class. Every inch of space was purposefully designed to maximize storage throughout the boat; and provide comfortable seating arrangements for up to 14 people. The G21 produces world-class wakes and surf waves and is packed with all the latest technology; just what you expect from a Nautique.
- The Super Air Nautique G21 comes standard with the proven power of the PCM ZR4 engine. Upgrade to the groundbreaking PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology H5DI and H6DI direct-inject engines and experience industry-leading precision, power, and torque. If that isn't enough, the Supercharged XR7 or XS7 will provide more power, torque and precision than any other marine engine in the towboat market.
- The G-Series hull design has completely revolutionized the world of wake sports. With 2,850 pounds of sub-floor ballast and the ability to customize your wakesurf waves and wakeboard wakes, it stands alone at the top. The integration of the Nautique Configurable Running Surface® (NCRS) and the Nautique Surf System (NSS) right into the design of the hull allows this legendary model to outperform the rest with its ability to be completely adjustable. Dish out perfect wakeboard wakes for beginners, experts and everything in between, or set up a surf wave exactly the way you want it in seconds. The G21 does it all.
- Right out of the box, the Super Air Nautique G21 comes standard with the complete JL Audio® M Series Elite stereo package. This includes the JL Audio MM100s head unit, 6 JL M-Series speakers throughout the boat, a 10" JL subwoofer and an 8-channel JL amplifier. Bump up to our M Series Studio Elite package and that gives you two 10" subwoofers, JL Tweeters and a JL Audio Monoblock Amplifier as well. This premium Studio Elite sound package also features increased zone control to configure crisp sound throughout your boat at exactly the volume you and your passengers prefer.
- The Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology is seamlessly integrated into the hull of the G21. Engaging on either side of the transom at surf speeds, the WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the transom to redirect the flow of water forming the perfect wave. NSS allows surfers to switch sides instantly without the need to change up ballast or shift people in the boat, and it also incorporates variable settings that can adjust the steepness and shape of your wave. To be in full control while you're surfing, opt for the Nautique Surf Switch so you can change which side the wave is on whenever you'd like.
- Actuated Flight Control Tower: Our completely re-designed Flight Control Tower on the G21 has a significant upgrade for 2019. Now, deploy or stow your tower at the touch of a button with an all-new actuated system. With the ability to be operated by just one person and with the bimini still connected, this new design makes it extremely convenient for anyone who needs to fold down the tower to go under a bridge or pull into a boathouse.
- Dash: The G21 dash comes together with thoughtful design and functionality, featuring an asymmetrical design that keeps your eyes on the water. Open storage keeps everything within reach. A phone pocket keeps your phone protected and charged and also doubles as a great place to keep your boat's drain plug while stored out of the water.
- G-Series Bimini: The bimini option for all Super Air Nautique G-Series models has been improved to offer increased coverage and better functionality of deployment and surf pockets.
- G-Series Windshield: New for 2019 on the Super Air Nautique G21 is an all-new frameless design windshield. A beautifully sleek windshield gives it a modern, automotive-look that perfectly incorporates into the exterior of the 2019 G21. With great visibility and adjustable vents for the perfect airflow, the new windshield is another step forward in the refined characteristics of the G23.
- Helm Seat: Nautique's unique helm seat provides comfort, support and adjustability for the best driving experience possible.
- Helm Command: Comfortably positioned right above the throttle, our Helm Command rotary dial allows you to quickly breeze through menus and settings on the LINC Panoray Touchscreen while sitting comfortably in a driving position.
- Integrated Steering Assist™: The Integrated Steering Assist utilizes a thruster at the stern of our G-Series models for better maneuverability in tight quarters, around the dock or on the open lake. By quickly moving the transom of the boat to the left or right, this functionality greatly improves the driving experience.
- JL Audio® Head Unit: Enjoy perfect sound with the JL Audio MM100s head unit aboard the G21. Bluetooth connectivity and superior audio quality make this comprehensive JL Audio system the gold standard.
- JL Audio M6 Speakers: The tower speakers for the Super Air Nautique G21 have been significantly upgraded to the latest in stereo technology, with the M6 speaker by JL Audio. Along with the tower speakers, all in-boat speakers on the G21 are upgraded to the JL Audio M6 speakers as well.
- LINC PANORAY: The 12.4" touchscreen provides all the information you need, right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the switchboard feature puts information right where you want it, giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display.
- Nautique Strapless Board Racks: The over-molded design provides great protection for your boards and also provides the ease-of-use and functionality you'd expect from the best board racks on the market.
- Reversible Stern Seat: Get the best of both worlds with our reversible stern seat. Quickly and easily slide and flip it up so your friends and family can comfortably enjoy watching all the action behind the boat.
- Length Overall: 21.6' / 6.55 m
- Length With Platform: 23' 9" / 7.24 m
- Lift Ring Spacing: 20' 1.75" / 6.14 m
- Beam: 102" / 2.59 m
- Draft: 25" / 0.64 m
- Approx Dry Weight: 5,550 lbs / 2,517 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 46.5 gal / 176 l
- Maximum Capacity: 14 People / 2,200 lbs / 998 kg
- Max Factory Ballast Capacity: 2,850 lbs / 1,293 kg
- Horsepower: 400 hp / 355 hp / 450 hp / 550 hp
- Torque: 400 ft/ lb / 405 ft/ lb / 465 ft/ lb / 545 ft/ lb
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 2.0:1
- Engine Horsepower
- 400 hp / 355 hp / 450 hp / 550 hp
- Length Overall
- 21.6 ft. (6.55 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 25 in. (0.64 m)
- Dry Weight
- 5,550 lb. (2,517 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 46.5 gal. (176 L)
- Max Carry Load
- 14 persons; 2,200 lb. (998 kg)