2019 Nautique GS22
Call for Price
PCM 5.3L Direct Injected Engine
Boatmate Custom Trailer w/ Upgraded Wheels and Runway Illumination
Enhanced Courtesy Lighting Pkg
Bimini Top w/ Surf Pockets
2 Pair JL Audio Tower Speakers (7.7)
2 Pair Tower Speaker Covers
Pro Ballast Pkg
Full Mooring Cover
Swim Platform Ladder
Premium Oversized Mirror
Phender Pro Mounts
Retractable Ski Tow Pylon
Electric Heated Driver & Loveseat
JL Audio Studio Premier Stereo Upgrade (Bow Speakers & Subwoofer)
Transom Stereo Remote
XM Satellite Radio Pkg
Surf Select w/ Surf Switch Controller
Premium Steering Wheel
Removable Walk Through Air Dam
Our most popular boat in the GS family, the GS22 is the perfect boat that does it all. With hull versatility derived from the iconic Ski Nautique and Super Air Nautique G23, this boat is perfect for any crew that wants to have fun surfing, skiing and wakeboarding. A well-appointed interior packed with all the latest innovations, the GS22 is ready to bring the good times to everyone who steps aboard.
- The Super Air Nautique GS22 comes standard with the proven power of the PCM ZR4 engine. Upgrade to the groundbreaking PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology 5.3L H5 direct-injection engine and experience industry-leading precision, power, and torque. If that isn't enough, opt for the H6DI version and bump up from 5.3L to 6.2L with even more power, torque and precision.
- The Super Air Nautique GS22 hull optimizes the way the wake is formed so that you can wakesurf, waterski or wakeboard with ease. It has taken specific hull characteristics from our world-record breaking Ski Nautique at the bow, as well as features of our award-winning G-Series at the transom. Technology in the Nautique Configurable Running Surface® (NCRS) has been developed for flawless performance at any speed for any activity. Select the Slalom Ski profile with NCRS Ski Assist, or quickly fill the 1,850 pounds of sub-floor internal ballast and you are on the way to surf or wakeboard.
- The Super Air Nautique GS22 is boasting the JL Audio® MM100s head unit that delivers crystal clear sound into the JL Audio speakers. This boat comes standard with the MX Series package, which includes 4 JL Audio speakers throughout the boat and a 2-channel JL Audio amplifier. Move up to the MX Series Studio Premier package that adds 2 additional speakers, a 10" subwoofer and steps up to a 6-channel JL Audio amplifier.
- The Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology is seamlessly integrated into the hull of the GS22. Engaging on either side of the transom at surf speeds, the WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the transom to redirect the flow of water forming the perfect wave. NSS allows surfers to switch sides instantly without the need to change up ballast or shift people in the boat, and it also incorporates variable settings that can adjust the steepness and shape of your wave. To be in full control while you're surfing, opt for the Nautique Surf Switch so you can change which side the wave is on whenever you'd like.
- Bow: Stretch out and relax in the extremely spacious bow of the Super Air Nautique GS22 that includes flip-up arm rests, under seating storage, courtesy lighting and its own dedicated stereo zone.
- Dash: The GS22 dash was configured with functionality and style in mind, featuring an asymmetrical design that keeps your eyes on the water. Open storage keeps everything within reach. A phone pocket keeps your phone protected and charged; it also doubles as a great place to keep your boat's drain plug while stored out of the water.
- Gs-Series Flight Control Tower®: The GS22 tower provides the perfect tow point for wakeboarding and wakesurfing, and easily folds for cruising under low bridges. It also allows for easy on-trailer storage through a 7' garage door.
- Helm Command: Comfortably positioned right above the throttle, our Helm Command rotary dial allows you to quickly breeze through menus and settings on the LINC Panoray Touchscreen while sitting comfortably in a driving position.
- Improved Flip-Up Seat: New hardware on the flip-up passenger seat makes it even easier to use. This robust hardware improves the user-experience and improves the aesthetics as well.
- Helm Seat: Nautique's unique helm seat provides comfort, support and adjustability for the best driving experience possible.
- JL Audio® Head Unit: Enjoy crisp and clear sound with the JL Audio MM100s head unit aboard the GS22. Bluetooth connectivity and superior audio quality make this comprehensive JL Audio system the gold standard.
- LINC PANORAY: The 12.4 inch touchscreen provides all the information you need, right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the switchboard feature puts information right where you want it, giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display. Never take your eyes off the action with the Nautique Awareness camera adding another view of your vessel right on your screen.
- Pro Ballast: Our GS22 is now available with the optional Pro Wake/Surf ballast system. This 700-pound option offers you 350-pound sacks in each rear compartment that are plumbed into the ballast system, and will automatically fill and empty - which you control via the LINC Panoray Touchscreen.
- Pop-Up Pylon: Ski like the best without having to compromise cockpit seating with this pop-up pylon option that provides a tow point for skiing. This pylon can be easily retracted right back into the deck when not in use to keep your walk-through free and clear.
- Transom Seating: These comfortable seats allow you to relax while watching family and friends hanging out and enjoying the large swim platform while moored.
- Wrap-Around Lounge: Spending time on the water is a social affair and the well-appointed lounge on the GS22 was designed with that in mind. The open layout allows for friends and family to easily interact when the boat is at the dock or taking a sunset cruise.
- Length Overall: 22' / 6.70m
- Length With Platform: 24' 1.5" / 7.35m
- Lift Ring Spacing: 20' 7.75" / 6.29m
- Beam: 100" / 2.54m
- Draft: 27.6" / .70 m
- Approx Dry Weight: 4750 lbs./ 2,227kg
- Fuel Capacity: 51gal / 193l
- Maximum Capacity: 15 people / 2,200 lbs. / 998kg
- Max Factory Ballast Capacity: 2,250 lbs / 1021kg
- Horsepower: 400 hp - 355 hp - 450 hp
- Torque: 400ft/ lb - 405ft/ lb - 465ft/ lb
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 1.48:1
- Engine Horsepower
- 400 hp - 355 hp - 450 hp
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. (6.70m)
- 100 in. (2.54m)
- 27.6 in. (.70 m)
- Dry Weight
- 4750 lb. (2,227 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 51gal (193 L)
- Max Carry Load
- 15 persons; 2,200 lb. (998 kg)