2019 Nautique 210
Call for Price
PCM ZR4 409
BOATMATE CUSTOM TRAILER
TOWER SPEAKERS (1 PAIR)
PRO BALLAST PKG
HEATED DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEATS
SLIDE IN AIR DAM
One of the most iconic boats in the watersports world, the Super Air Nautique 210 boasts all of the technology you want and need out of a modern day wake boat. Keeping true to the timeless traditional bow appeal, the 210 has a hull capable of offering up superb surf waves and wakeboard wakes. A mainstay in the Nautique line, the 210 is ready for you to get out there and enjoy all the quality and performance this 21-footer has to offer.
- The Super Air Nautique 210 comes standard with the proven power of the PCM ZR4 engine. Upgrade to the groundbreaking PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology 5.3L H5 Direct-Injection engine and experience industry-leading precision, power, and torque. If that isn't enough, opt for the H6DI version and bump up from 5.3L to 6.2L with even more power, torque and precision.
- The Super Air Nautique 210 is an iconic hull that has delivered consistent wakeboard and wakesurf performance that you expect from a Nautique. With a traditional bow, the 210 incorporates iconic Nautique lines with modern-day technology to produce this well-appointed wake boat. The Nautique Surf System is integrated into the 210 hull and works seamlessly to create a fully customizable surf wave that allows you to transfer to either side in seconds with the boat evenly weighted. Our patented HydroGate™ fine-tunes your ride with the ability to adjust the boat's running attitude on the fly.
- The Super Air Nautique 210 boasts the JL Audio® MM100s head unit that delivers crystal clear sound into the JL Audio speakers. This boat comes standard with the MX Series package, which includes 4 JL Audio speakers throughout the boat and a 2-channel JL Audio amplifier. Move up to the MX Series Studio Premier package that adds 2 additional speakers, a 10" subwoofer and steps up to a 6-channel JL Audio amplifier.
- The Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology is seamlessly integrated into the hull of the 210. Engaging on either side of the transom at surf speeds, the WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the transom to redirect the flow of water forming the perfect wave. NSS allows surfers to switch sides instantly without the need to change up ballast or shift people in the boat, and it also incorporates variable settings that can adjust the steepness and shape of your wave. To be in full control while you're surfing, opt for the Nautique Surf Switch so you can change which side the wave is on whenever you'd like.
- Bimini With Surf Pockets: Store your wakesurfers up and out of the way on our Bimini with surf pockets.
- Cooler: Conveniently stored under the lounge seat on the starboard side, the easily accessible cooler stays out of the way to keep the lounge free and clear of clutter.
- Dash: Featuring an asymmetrical design that keeps your eyes on the water. Open storage keeps everything within reach. A phone pocket keeps your phone protected and, also doubles as a great place to keep your boat's drain plug while stored out of the water.
- Helm Seat: Nautique's unique helm seat provides comfort, support and adjustability for the best driving experience possible.
- Helm Command: Comfortably positioned right above the throttle, our Helm Command rotary dial allows you to quickly breeze through menus and settings on the LINC Panoray Touchscreen while sitting comfortably in a driving position.
- JL Audio® Head Unit: Enjoy crystal clear sound with the JL Audio MM100s head unit aboard the 210. Bluetooth connectivity and superior audio quality make this comprehensive JL Audio system the gold standard.
- LINC PANORAY: The 12.4" LINC Panoray touchscreen provides all the information you need right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the switchboard feature puts information right where you want it, giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display.
- Phender Pro: Eliminate the hassle of tying the fenders on each cleat in preparation for docking your boat with the optional Phender Pro System, featuring four quick-connect fender attachment points for convenient protection.
- Stereo Zone Control: Customize the music volume in different areas of your Nautique with integrated zone control. The ability to customize zones comes standard on all Super Air Nautiques, or you can opt for additional zones for more control and a better experience for your passengers.
- Traditional Bow: Enjoy this spacious traditional bow that includes under seating storage, cup holders and its own dedicated stereo zone.
- Tower Speakers: Enhance your sound system with 7.7 or 8.8 JL M-Series tower speakers for a crisp, clear sound behind the boat during your ride.
- Wrap-Around Lounge: Spending time in the boat is a social affair and this well-appointed lounge was designed with that in mind. The open layout allows for friends and family to easily interact when the boat is at the dock, idling down the lake or underway.
- Length Overall: 21'/ 6.40 m
- Length With Platform: 23' 3.5" / 7.10 m
- Lift Ring Spacing: 19'5" / 5.92 m
- Beam: 98" / 2.49 m
- Draft: 28" / 0.71 m
- Approx Dry Weight: 4,200 lbs / 1,905 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 37 gal / 140.1 l
- Maximum Capacity: 12 People / 1,850 lbs / 839 kg
- Max Factory Ballast Capacity: 1,750 lbs / 794 kg
- Horsepower: 400 hp / 355 hp / 450 hp
- Torque: 400 ft/ lb / 405 ft/ lb / 465 ft/ lb
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 1.48:1
- Engine Horsepower
- 400 hp / 355 hp / 450 hp
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. (6.40 m)
- 98 in. (2.49 m)
- 28 in. (0.71 m)
- Dry Weight
- 4,200 lb. (1,905 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 37 gal. (140.1 L)
- Max Carry Load
- 12 persons; 1,850 lb. (839 kg)