2017 Nautique GS20
****UNDER 150 HOURS****
BOATMATE CUSTOM TRAILER
UPGRADED ENGINE- PCM H5 5.3L DIRECT INJECTED
VICTORY RED METAL FLAKE GEL
JL AUDIO 8.8 TOWER SPEAKERS (2 PAIR)
FULL MOORING COVER
HEATER W/ DEFROSTER
LED CUPHOLDER LIGHTS
PREMIUM OVERSIZED MIRROR
RETRACTABLE SKI PYLON
HEATED DRIVER AND LOVESEAT
MX PREMIER STEREO UPGRADE (SUBWOOFER AND 6 SPEAKERS)
ULTRA PREMIUM STEERING WHEEL
WALK-THROUGH AIR DAM
Ultimate Versatility in 20 Feet of Perfection
Introducing the Super Air Nautique GS20: The most innovative multi-sport boat to ever hit the water! The FIRST-EVER GS20 blends masterful, award-winning designs from both the undisputed industry-leading G-Series and the world-record setting Ski Nautique Series into the ultimate 20-foot boat that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser for everyone.
Loaded with new features for 2017 this boat has it all and then some! From the all-new 12.4” Nautique LINC Panoray touchscreen and optional Nautique Awareness camera, to a new-age dash design and convenient transom seating, functionality and style meet ultimate versatility in 20 feet of perfection.
When you want to escape the confines of discipline-specific performance, the focus must not be on what you can’t have but on what you can. Viewing versatility as its own specialty, the Super Air Nautique GS20 transforms from a ski boat to a wake boat to a surf boat in a way that steps into a new realm of engineering, design and technology. Give everyone the ability to pursue their passion together on a level that has never been possible until now.
- Length Overall: 20 ft./ 6.10 m
- Length with Platform: 22 ft. 1 in. / 6.73 m
- Lift Ring Spacing: 18 ft. 4.75 in. / 5.61 m
- Beam: 100 in. / 2.54 m
- Draft: 27 in. / 0.69 m
- Approx Dry Weight: 4,500 lb. / 2,041 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 39 gal. / 147.6 l
- Maximum Capacity: 12 People / 1,850 lb. / 839 kg
- Maximum Factory Ballast Capacity: 1,850 lb. / 839 kg
- Horsepower: 355-450 hp
- Torque: 400-465 ft./lb.
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 1.48:1
- Sound: Nautique brings you superior sound in the ultimate package by way of JL Audio components delivering the best sound systems in the industry. Rock your boat with 4 MX-series speakers standard on the Super Air Nautique GS20 or turn it up with the MX-Series Premier package featuring two additional speakers in the bow and a 10” subwoofer powered by a JL M600/6 amplifier. Keep it cranking behind the boat with the optional 7.7” or 8.8” JL M-Series tower speakers.
- Engine: The Super Air Nautique GS20 comes standard with the proven power of the PCM ZR4 engine. Upgrade to the groundbreaking PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology H5DI and H6DI direct-inject engines and experience industry-leading precision, power, and torque that have taken towed watersports by storm.
- Hull: The Super Air Nautique GS20 is the first of its kind with a hull designed to optimize the wake and wave under running conditions for wakeboarding, wakesurfing, and waterskiing. Distinct characteristics taken from our world-record breaking Ski Nautique 200 begin at the bow transforming into features of our award-winning G-series at the transom. New technology in the Nautique Configurable Running Surface® (NCRS) has been developed for flawless performance at every speed and user setting. Select the Slalom Ski profile with NCRS Ski Assist to hit the course and fill 1,850 pounds of sub-floor internal ballast with Wake and Surf settings when you’re ready to go big.
- Nautique Surf System (NSS): The Nautique Surf System with Waveplate® comes standard on the Super Air Nautique GS20 giving the world’s most versatile towboat a world-class wave on demand. Integrating the Nautique Surf System into hull features inspired by our latest G-series, we are able to maximize wave size and push along with the ability to customize wave shape and initiate transfers at the touch of a button on the LINC PANORAY screen.
- Nautique Surf Select: Nautique Surf Select gives surfers the ability to customize their ride from behind the boat at the touch of a button. Transfer on the fly with the Nautique Surf Switch to work on your frontside and backside game with no hesitation. Don’t sweat the details and fine-tune your experience right from your wrist with the Surf Select app for Pebble™ watch. Compatible with all waterproof Pebble™ watches, Surf Select adjusts the Zero-Off Speed Control, NSS, NCRS, stereo track and volume while allowing surfers to transfer the wave instantly or at a three-second countdown. New for 2017 Surf Select also features ballast shift allowing you to find perfect balance.
- Exterior: The Super Air Nautique GS20 has an all-new style as transcending as its capabilities. Elegant aggression meets precision at each dynamic angle of this new creation with sleek multi-dimensional hull features. Vast color options allow a personal touch of customized style enhanced by your choice of the Galaxy graphic or the Surf graphic.
- Interior: Step into a new realization of size in a 20ft boat that is too good to be true. The Super Air Nautique GS20 has refined progressive design with an artistic collaborative flow that maximizes function and space in this plush interior. Technology is at your fingertips with the all-new 12.4” LINC PANORAY display enhancing interactive control with cinematic beauty and features to compliment the design. Keep your favorite functions on demand with the new switchboard menu and keep everything in view right on your display with the available Nautique Awareness camera. In addition, there is 1,850 pounds of sub-floor ballast allowing you to store all of your gear in the storage compartments leaving your cockpit clutter-free.
- Awareness Camera
- Dash with Phone Pocket
- Board Racks
- Trash Can and Cooler
- LINC Panoray
- Flight Control Tower
- Pop-up Pylon
- Transom Seats
- Glove Box with Phone View
- Bimini with Surfboard Pockets
- Dual USB port
- White Chromax
- Max HP
- 355-450 hp
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 1 in. (6.73 m)
- 100 in. (2.54 m)
- 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Dry Weight
- 4,500 lb. (2,041 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 39 gal. (147.6 L)
- Max Carry Load
- 12 persons; 1,850 lb. (839 kg)