2011 Nautique 200 Ski Nautique Open Bow
Under 150 hours
Full mooring Cover
Tournament Love Seat
An Open-Bow Revolution In Tournament Ski Boats.
At Nautique, we believe families that ski are special so we built a special ski boat for them. Introduced last year, the Ski Nautique 200 – Open Bow rides on our Optimal Surface Control (OSC) hull technology creating superior tracking and world record wakes. It's easy to see why it is the official towboat of the Masters, Moomba Masters, Canadian Waterski Nationals and many other tournaments around the world. The wake is the softest in ski boat history. The lack of spray will amaze you.
The Ski Nautique 200 – Open Bow is a world class ski boat, totally focused on the family. Extra seating accommodates groups up to 9 people. Additional storage lets you tuck everything away, keeping the floor clean and the ride comfortable. Special features for the driver include an asymmetric dash design that creates a superior field of vision. Our exclusive Hydro-Gate® lets the driver change the wake shape right from the helm for seamless three-event skiing. The iconic Ski Nautique 200 – Open Bow. The world's elite tournament champions ski behind it. So should your family.
- Platforms are available in different colors
- Tunable Rudder: Customize the load in either direction for the perfect pull whether you are taking a leisurely spin around the lake or running the course.
- Trick Pylon Release: The trick-friendly pylon is perfect for those who use a rope-style release.
- Rearview Mirror: The deluxe oversized mirror allows the driver to easily adjust the mirror for maximum viewing of the action behind the boat.
- Spacious Bow Seating: Total seating for nine includes plush, comfortable seats for two adults in the bow.
- Stereo System: Tucked inside its own storage compartment, this high-end system includes on-dash controls.
- Helm Design: The instrument panel is lower and offset to the right, creating a superior field of vision.
- Observer's Seat: Two adults can watch all the action in this rear-facing seat, complete with removable tournament seat.
- Engine Box: The composite clam shell engine box allows for additional interior room and easy access to the engine and all its components.
- Twin Saddlebag Compartments: Large storage areas are lockable and each holds up to three sets of water skis and gear.
- Removable Stern Seat: Beneath the rear seat is a step for easy access to the boarding platform as well as in-floor storage.
- Rear Walk Thru: Multiple steps with non-slip surface make getting to and from the boarding platform easier than ever.
- Length Overall: 20 ft. 0 in. (6.10 m)
- Length with Platform: 21 ft. 10 in. (6.65 m)
- Lifting Ring Spacing: 18 ft. 10 in. (5.73 m)
- Beam: 95 in. (2.41 m)
- Draft: 22 in. (0.56 m)
- Approximate Dry Weight: 2,800 lb. (1,270 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 29 gal. (109.8 l)
- Maximum Capacity: 9 People - 1,450 lb. (658 kg)
- HP Range: 343 to 409
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 1.23:1
- Engine Horsepower
- 343 to 409
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 0 in. (6.10 m)
- 95 in. (2.41 m)
- 22 in. (0.56 m)
- Dry Weight
- 2,800 lb. (1,270 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 9 People
- Fuel Capacity
- 29 gal. (109.8 l)
- Max Carry Load
- 1,450 lb. (658 kg)